JBK Brand Design LLC is a multicultural branding agency which specializes in helping business and organizations build brands and campaigns that effectively speak to multicultural audiences. Our team has a combined 45+ years of experience in design, marketing and branding.
Our clients include educational institutions and government agencies, Fortune 500 corporations, small businesses, and nonprofit organizations. Services include brand strategy, graphic design (print and digital), web design, museum and exhibit design, book and publication design, social media strategy, advertising campaigns, digital marketing, packaging design, market research, messaging and content development and strategic marketing.
- Managed a $1.2 million budget to design, produce and install a 4000 square foot, interactive, mobile museum; completing project in 2/3 time and saving client more than $350,000
- Helped a bath & body product client increase sales by more than 500% in 30 days
- Developed a brand marketing strategy for a nonprofit event which helped sell $80,000 in tickets in seven weeks
- Designed an African American slavery museum which inspired a visitor to donate $10,000 on the spot
- Developed community outreach and social media strategy for international client that reached 100,000 people in 3 months and increased social media engagement by 1350%
- Helped a start-up raise more than $12,000 in crowdfunds in five weeks